Unlike many other firms, G&E uses only in-house systems and resources to perform all monitoring services, which are specifically designed to ensure a secure and reliable platform that meets the highest standards of information security.
Timely information makes institutional investors more effective watchdogs for their shareholders, so G&E’s monitoring clients appreciate that they can:
- Learn about existing and potential class action litigation in time to participate in a meaningful way as a lead plaintiff or class member;
- Learn about corporate mismanagement, abuse and fraud that are damaging (or may damage) the client’s return on investment;
- Discover situations where an individual, opt-out action would likely maximize the client’s loss recovery;
- Avoid missing deadlines for filing legal claims and proxy resolutions; and
- Prevent or minimize losses by pursuing opportunities to improve corporate governance.
Secure Client Login